Garia Via - street legal
A unique combination of performance, versatility and elegance. The Garia Via is the ideal luxury vehicle for golf, leisure and street use.
• Available as 2-seater and 4-seater versions
• Max speed: 25 mph / 40 kmh
• Range: up to 40 miles / 64 km per charge (depending on conditions)
• Available in the U.S. (NEV). (the EU version is Garia Monaco )
• Find out more about the Garia Via: specifications, gallery, brochure and 360° view
You do not have to be a golf fanatic to order a Garia Via. Garia designs and develops street legal golf cars that can be used for quick commutes, daily errands and sightseeing. Driving an open Via through the streets is really one of the best ways of experiencing the town.
A low-speed vehicle (LSV) is generally defined as a four-wheeled vehicle powered by an electric motor that have a top speed of 25 mph / 40 kmh. The car-like qualities allows an Via to travel on public roads not accessible to all golf carts. According to federal law an Via is allowed to drive on roads where the speed limit is 35 mph or less (local regulations may apply).
The Garia Via complies with the FMVSS500 law with a top speed of 25 mph / 40 kmh.